Oppo 95 with DVDO iScan Duo

To avoid using an HDMI switch I'd like to take the HDMI output of my Oppo 95 through my DVDO iScan Duo to my Cary Cinema 11a. The video from the Cary goes directly to a Sony VPL-50 projecting onto a 100" screen. Are there any known problems with such a link? The iScan Duo is currently handling only output from a DirecTV HD-DVR.

IIRC, the iScan Duo can pass DSD audio, although I use balanced analog stereo and 7.1 analog audio from the Oppo to Cary inputs set to bypass.
Ag insider logo xs@2xdbphd
I had a similar problem trying to sinc my 95 to my iScan. Every time I connected to my iScan it shutdown.
Try output 2 and if it works call Oppo for a RMA to get it output 1 repaired
I tried the Oppo Video 2 without success for either audio or video. I have been successful in getting audio and video from HD-DVR, but if I switch to the Oppo, I usually can't get back to HD-DVR without turning everything off. I'll contact Oppo after I've exhausted every connection permutation. Their support is great. DVDO's support is nonexistent. I have an Edge and iScan Duo, but I would not buy another DVDO product.

db
Thanks to Dan Wemmer of Cary who suggested I should try a monitor with a shorter HDMI cable because the cable to the projector might be too long without an HDMI extender, and to Oppo support who suggested video resets for the BDP-95, A/V from both the HD-DVR and BDP-95 are up and running, and the iScan Duo now switches to the active input. I ordered an HDMI-HDMI extender from Lumagen.

I have yet to receive anything from DVDO except a preprepared email promising contact from tech staff.

db
Hevac1 asks, "What SW version do you have in the iScan BTW."

I don't know, but I've been thinking about trying to do an update. The problem is should I run into a glitch in a download, past experience suggests DVDO support will not be available to help.

In support of Dan Wemmer's (Cary) hypothesis of an HDCP handshake issue with longer HDMI cable, A/V was fine with short cable to monitor, but same setup failed with cable to ceiling mounted projector. Lumagen extender is scheduled for delivery the 30th. Until then, I'll try to shorten the cable and connect to the projector from the Cary 11a rather than the iScan Duo.

db