What Class D amps will drive a 2 ohm load

Just asking.

I see specs into 4 ohms but nothing into difficult speaker loads (like Thiel CS5's).

Thanks for listening, 

Dsper

dsper
golfnutz,
Thanks for quoting Stereophile on my Mytek Brooklyn amp.  George would say it is a mediocre amp because it doesn't increase its output capability much as the impedance is lowered.  SO WHAT?  It is a budget amp which happens to have accurate/neutral sound within its power limitations.  It sounds much more accurate/neutral than the pure class A Levinson ML2 which was a perfect voltage source with hefty power supply.  We are here to find amps that reveal more music, not to debate specs.  The latter is for academic societies.  Specs are useful to rule out very low powered amps for very inefficient speakers, for example.
M.S Electrical Engineering, University of Southern California (2017)
Pros for BJT:
BJT’s are capable of handling higher output currents for signal outputs and can have lower output impedance in amplifiers intended to drive a low input impedance load or deliver significant amounts of power, this is a huge advantage.
Cons for MOSFET:
Can’t drive a low-impedance load very well.
Here is more of the text George didn't include which precedes the above text by Jacob VonWagoner:

BJT's can give you a lot higher gain. Just take a bunch of components and compare them, and you'll find the BJT's give you better gain characteristics and therefore require fewer gain stages.
BJT amplifier stages are much more linear than MOSFET amplifier stages, as the gain doesn't depend on the bias voltage. This gives better fidelity.
The words 'gain', 'linearity' and 'bias voltage' tell you that this has nothing to do with class D amplifiers which do not operate their output devices in the linear region. Instead class D amps go from Off to On and spend as little time in the middle (linear region) as possible. This is the reason they are so efficient.

Obviously while all this stuff is correct with regards to conventional amplifiers it has nothing to do whatsoever with class D amps. George's remonstrations notwithstanding.

All I’m talking about is the OP’s Thiel CS5’ speakers and today’s similar speakers like nearly all Wilson Alexia ect ect and what will drive them the very best into those varying low impedance’s they have.
And that would be one of the linear bjt output brutes, with a power supply big enough that can power Lower Manhattan, ( read that in Stereophile somewhere sounded good).
And no Class-D I know could as do it as well not even the 3000w!!! Behringer.
The old Mark Levinson ML2 (BJT monoblocks) at just 25w would slay it for sound quality and control "to a given volume".
https://ibb.co/X5rfnXL

Cheers George
Our OTLs do a nice job on the Alexia, Sophia and the like and they don't do anything like doubling power. The Wilsons are fairly easy to drive so most any solid state amp will be fine with them.
Our OTLs do a nice job on the Alexia,

You’ve now got to be joking!!, out of courtesy I didn’t mention which OTL’s wouldn’t drive these 89db JBL’s 1400’s, but now you leave me no option, they were a pair of your M60’s!!!!! and now your saying they’ll do a nice job on Wilson Alexia!!! ???? Probably the hardest speaker know to man to drive. This is just getting too ridiculous for words

https://forum.audiogon.com/posts/1803629

https://forum.audiogon.com/posts/1804702