Integrated amp

Downsizing from separates to an integrated amp. My local dealer says the Moon 600 I would be a good match with my Magnepan 3.7I. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

128x1283952rsalmax
Really surprised no one has mentioned the Peachtree Nova 300 or 500, I went from separates to integrated last year and after much review went for the Nova 300 and am thrilled with the results. Goobs of smooth clean power and a fantastic DAC, sexy cabinet with a high girlfriend approval rating. The only people that don't like it are my neighbors!

Do you know if the Peachtree is capable of streaming from a NAS? I see there is some discussion about adding a WiFi module to this, but not sure when that might be available.
Hi Everyone,

The novaSKY Wi-Fi option development is progressing nicely. We are past several design hurdles and are currently in the design validation phase which means the basic engineering is complete and we are validating the hardware and software design. We anticipate this phase to be complete by the middle of July, then the product testing phase begins. This is when we put the design through real-world testing in various systems and network environments using all of the supported streaming services over an extended period of time. Testing wireless devices is time intensive since there are so many variables to test; multiple streaming services, delivered through multiple internet access providers and broadcast through a home wirelessly from a myriad of networking gear! Nearly every Wi-Fi system out there is unique in some way! We anticipate the testing phase to take ~60-75 days. Once testing is complete, the product will go into production and be made available for pre-order. Assuming no major schedule delays, shipments will begin in October.

The nova-SKY module will have a suggested retail price of $249, but for current nova owners, the upgrade will be offered at a significant discount. When Wi-Fi is available from the factory, units with Wi-Fi built-in will retail for $200 more than their non-Wi-Fi equipped counter-parts. In other words, current owners of the nova150, nova300 and nova500 will be able to acquire the Wi-Fi upgrade for less than new customers once it is released. It is our way of saying “thank you” for your patience while we worked to complete this feature.

The nova platform is designed to deliver the best performing integrated amplifiers we know how to build, and we look forward to delivering a Wi-Fi module that meets that standard as well. We pride ourselves on offering products that perform well above their price and this typically takes longer than we anticipate. We believe the results will justify the process, and hope that you agree.

Thank you again for your patience and continued support. We sincerely appreciate it!

The team at Peachtree Audio