Phono Preamp - 2k budget?

System:
Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum Integrated Amplifier KT120's
Pro-Ject RM-5SE (Blue Point #2)
Anthony Gallo Reference 3.1's (No SA amp)

Relatively new to Vinyl and don't see going back to a digital system anytime soon so I am looking to move into a new playing field with my phono preamp. I listen to Classic Rock, Rock, A good amount of acoustics and a dab of classical. If anything, my system is lacking in bass so id prefer a phono preamp that is more on the dynamic, lively side of things if thats possible.

All suggestions are welcome!

Here is the list of ones that have been suggested already:

Manley Chinook
Rega Aria
Rogue Audio Ares
vedder323
Interesting no one mentioned EAR 834P.

Is the EAR now old news compared to ones you guys mentioned.

I am in the same boat vinyl wise as the OP, and am currently auditioning the EAR, my first phono preamp.
I have the same TT, I bought a Denon 103R cart, upgraded from a Cambridge 640P to ifi phono, big step in sound , to now a Musical Fidelity M6 vinyl.... oh now I know what Analog is suppose to sound like
Try and go with tubes if you can, they are glorious at reproducing low level signals.  Chinook or EAR834 great choices.  
@pbnaudio  have you consider adding two inputs to the liberty? I have heard very good comments about your phono stage, but having two turntables i really want only one phono stage for my setup to replace what I already have. An  ARCphr3 and a Roksan reference phono. The only one i can think of that has this option is is the gold note ph 10.  Kind regards. 
Switching on the input side of an amplifier with 64dB if gain is very difficult. We did attempt to do a B2B with 3 inputs, switchable gain loading, both capacitive and resistive loading. Getting it quiet was impossible. 

Buy two B2B-1 🎶👍