What Class D amps will drive a 2 ohm load

Just asking.

I see specs into 4 ohms but nothing into difficult speaker loads (like Thiel CS5's).

Thanks for listening, 

Dsper

dsper
Post removed 
Like I said. Please show just one post from any great known amplifier designer (beside you) that says the opposite!

I my view your just shilling with suspect claims of class-d being able to drive these OP's speakers to their max potential that I'm responding to, for your products yet again, in an indirect way, but always in threads that have a potential sale, whether it be your OTL, Preamps, Zero, Class-D now
George,
So what that "a good BJT amp will always drive into these sub 2ohm low impedance’s and do the wattage doubling act better than a Mosfet Class-D even GaN based one 
The best linear amps that can do it are all BJ" blah blah.  The musical resolution at a fraction of 1 watt could be mediocre.  But you don't know this because you don't listen or you don't know what to listen for.  Don't attempt to refute me unless you can prove that your musical credentials are on par with mine.
Why was Atmosphere’s post removed, it in no way violated the rules of this forum?  Why do the moderators continue to allow George to insult others which is a violation?  How does one contact a moderator (not report, but actually contact)?