< $3000 speaker recommendation for tube integrated amp?

I’ve thought many times to disassemble my system as I move into retirement. I really do enjoy it so I’ll keep it for the time being.
I keep wondering what $3000/pr speakers would bring to the table, if any improvement? What are some better speaker recommendations < $3000 to compliment my tube amp?

My System:
_Mystere IA11 (40 wpc EL34) tube integrated amp from PrimaLuna
_Thorens TD203 turntable w/ their uni-pivot tonearm/ Ortofon 2m Blue cartridge/ Schiit Mani phono preamp
_Yamaha BDP/ Schiit Modi3 DAC
_DIY Seas Froy3 speaker kit from Madisound in 2003

Musical tastes vary from classical to classic rock, blues, jazz, and world.

Thank you,
Mike
128x128mjcmt
I’ve owned quite a few speaker and tube amp combinations over the last few decades.
Dynaco, AES, Rogue, Cary, Cayin and now Raven Audio amps
ProAc, Merlin, Devore, Soliloquy, Thiel, Monitor Audio and other speakers, and now Nola Boxer S1s.

The two speaker brands that have stood out in my systems are from Devore Fidelity and Nola. I’ve had two models of each of those brands and have been exceptionally impressed with all of them. I have the Nola S1s now but am looking for another pair of Devores.

While I agree Devore's would probably be a great match it may be tough finding them for $3K or less even on the used market.  You could consider something alternatively like the Zu Omen's and keep within your budget.
Klipsch Heresy would do well if it doesn't uncover any hum in the Prima Luna.