Peachtree Nova 150 or Hegel H-100

Looking to downsize my system from separates. 

Is Peachtree integrated amps considered as audiophile product or upper end mid-fi??

Considering the Peachtree Novo 150 and the Hegel H-100 ( possibly H-160)  Has anyone either owned one or both or compared them  .All comments and advice appreciated .

Like to have at least 100-150 RMS. Not interested in streaming, so the less of  such ancillary features the better

Will plug in an Ayre CD player and a budget turntable.

Thank you,

sunnyjim.

sunnyjim
i have the Peachtree Nova 150. I listen to it about 8 hours a day M-F. It is rather good but not a very high end product. The DAC in it is average sounding. The amp is non-fatiguing and a little soft on the top end. I am running it in a small room with KEF LS50’s. So it it good and satisfying overall but nothing extraordinary.

Something I owned liked a lot more in the same system was the Benchmark DAC3 (included analog inputs and volume) + AHB2 amp. It was so clear and quiet. The DAC was better too.

I have heard a few Hegel’s at demos, not the model you referred too. The lowest model I heard was the Rost,

https://www.hegel.com/products/integrated/rost

and I thought it was better than the Peachtree I owned. If you can, I would do some research on the new Hegel 390 integrated, it is supposed to be close in ability to the Hegel 590 integrated. I have heard the older Hegel 360 (likely cheap now used) and it was better than the Rost.
I own the Peachtree Nova 220 se and the Hegel 360 . Both on the warm side of neutral. Used 360 ain't cheap , I paid $3600 last year.

Thank you to the two members who responded to my thread. The information is very helpful.

S.J.