Eddie Money has passed away

So sad.  Saw him quite a few times.  Really enjoyed his music.  Thanks for being part of the soundtrack of my life!

R.I.P.  Mr. Money
128x128mofimadness
Saw him a few times great performer he will be missed but live on in his music.
He was going to be the headliner for our Labor Day festival “Flip Flop Festival” 

He cancelled for a heart procedure. 

Sad had to see he passed. Loved his music and passion for creating fun music. 
I listened to him when I was in high school and was sorry to learn that he passed away. Great musician, great memories. Rest easy Eddie, your encore is truly in paradise.
Over the last couple months I had watched a few episodes of his tv show with his family and I could tell he was not in good health. He was open and honest about it. One thing for sure...he loved his family, five kids and wife. And he got to perform with them in his band. That must have been awesome for him as a father and musician. Seeing him with them made me like him more. That Acoustic Sounds repress of his first lp rocks. Always liked his music...good songs, tight band, great vocals. His soul will live through his music. Sadly, the next 10 years will see a lot  of our heroes head to the great gig in the sky...”time waits for no one...and it won’t wait for me”. Rock till ya’ drop!