Who makes budget speaker cables which are truly “good” or “exceptional” in quality?

A dealer of mine convinced me into buying Analysis Plus speakers cables that I have enjoyed for a few years now. I noticed some other companies making speaker cables for many multiples of $1k and wondered how many truly good companies are making budget speaker cables nowadays? Who are they? What are the prices?  I had Blue Jean speaker cables some years back and thought they were as good as the Analysis Plus brand I have now. What is your brand? 
128x1282psyop
I guess that this is open to anything if cable deniers are welcome.
There is such a thing as Fire Alarm cable.

It is bare (good) solid copper (good) with polypropylene insulation (good) and a PVC jacket, which it would be better to remove to lessen the capacitance.  It comes in gauges like 18, 16, and 14.
It has the scientific characteristics that you would want in a hi-fi cable, at zip-cord prices.

It costs about a quarter a foot.  You just have to find cable that is polypropylene (some of it is vinyl) and a distributor that will sell you less than a full roll.
mrearl (above)  -  a voice of reason is a sea of misunderstanding, dishonesty, naivete and confusion.
I've been very happy with Blue Jeans Cable  interconnects and speaker cables.  

Their speaker cables are made from quality Belden 12 ga and 10 ga stock, with welded terminals (Spade, locking banana, etc,)

Speaker cables are cut to the exact length you need.