Interconnects and Speaker Cable, What in your history hit your pleasure button?

Many of us have had several sets of interconnects and speaker cables.  I have had many of the brands associated with at one time or another of being SOTA.

The ones that I remember having the most aural and mental impact on my pleasure index were the Wireworld Gold Eclipse.  I am not endorsing the Copper vs. Silver debate or forgetting the Nordost, Kimber and many other brands I have owned, I just remember the Gold Eclipse as being a major listening pleasure. 

And you?

whatjd
Post removed 
@ cleeds

'What are flying earths'?

Each channel of the interconnect has a captured earth lead that is grounded to an Entreq Olympus Tellus grounding box, thereby grounding the signal, not the chassis
I’ve tried many cables and got off the merry go round with the Cerious Technologies Matrix Cables. I’m very happy with the tonal quality of them. His recent USB cables are amazing.
tubesandhorns

Having used a lot of manufacturers interconnects and cables over the last few decades, one product stands out for me. Inakustic cables (and their remarkable AC conditioner) are the finest I have heard.

Perhaps not the highest profile in North America they are a major concern in Europe. Have a look at their website to see their professionalism and wide range of products.

Aside from sound quality I believe these are unique in their method of construction and offer huge value for what goes into their manufacturer.

>>>>>>>Interesting. What is their unique method(s) of construction?
I demo’ed a preamp last year and needed to borrow another set of interconnects because my preamp was a preamp/DAC unit.  The dealer (audio archon in Chicago area) loaned me Planus silver AG by MG audio.  The interconnects made a bigger difference in my system than the preamp did. But took me a lot of juggling positions, switching the cables and borrowing another cable from a friend to confirm it was indeed the interconnect.  Replaced my other interconnects (purist audio) with the MG Planus AG, too.  Special ordered one to a custom length an purchased a demo from the dealer, each was under a grand.