Tube Amps With Good Bass Qualities

I have been reading over posts about tube amps and their bass qualities. I understand that for the most part, that a ss amp with have an edge in bass qualities compared to a tubed amp. Damping factor, etc. But I can give up a little of that edge for what I enjoy in the midrange qualities of a tubed amp. So my question is, what tube power amps have you heard that have good bass qualities?  Raven, Quicksilver, Mac, etc.?   Let's give a price point. 5K or under. What do you think?
jwlaff
@atmasphere 

Thanks for such great perspective from a manufacturer.  I really appreciate your contributions here...I learn a ton.
Yes on the Rogue. I had the ST90 with KT120`s and still have (albeit being sold) the Rogue Atlas Magnum also with KT120`s.
Loved both !
AND... Rogue has a nice upgrade path too. In fact I`ve toyed with the idea of sending my Atlas in for an upgrade to the Magnum II for only $495...But I don`t need two systems..need to be balanced.
Rogue is Good stuff
Thank you all for your input, George, Ralph, and everyone else. I've always enjoyed the sound of tube amps, but have found the bass a little "lacking, tubby, soft". But for this shortcoming, tube amps have a sound that I really enjoy. All of these posts have been very informative. I will continue to research and look at the reviews of the suggestions that people have made. I understand that it all comes down to matching an amp with the speakers. I just wanted to get a general idea of what tube amps would deliver acceptable bass. Thanks again for all the input from everyone.
@georgehifi I didn't see your post just before mine covering the same thing. Hate when that happens. Even improving the source can make the amp and therefore the speakers sound better.