Tube Amps With Good Bass Qualities

I have been reading over posts about tube amps and their bass qualities. I understand that for the most part, that a ss amp with have an edge in bass qualities compared to a tubed amp. Damping factor, etc. But I can give up a little of that edge for what I enjoy in the midrange qualities of a tubed amp. So my question is, what tube power amps have you heard that have good bass qualities?  Raven, Quicksilver, Mac, etc.?   Let's give a price point. 5K or under. What do you think?
jwlaff
" The Rogue Stereo 100 produced the deepest, most articulate bass I've heard in my system - better than any SS amp I've owned including some rated at 2x the power."

+1.  I own a Stereo 100 (driven by RP7 pre) and it surpasses my previous Halo Integrated in the bass department.  
Thank you for the responses. I just went over to the Rogue website and there are a few reviews on that amp. I will have to check them out.  I was not familiar with the Rogue brand. The Atma Sphere S-30 is also something I am not familiar with. At $2500 it is well within the budget.  Much to read! Thank you for all of your responses.
I owned a Prima Luna 40 wpc integrated for a short period and thought the bass output was outstanding.
When I had my Legacy Audio Focus 20/20 speakers and drove those with my Rogue Audio M-180 monoblocks, the bass was stupendous.  That didn't stop me from combining them with 4 subwoofers though. 

New, these are over your $5K budget, but I bought a second hand pair here for much less than $5K.