4 ohm (or 6) Bookshelf speakers. Pass Labs 30.8

Hi everyone!

I am having a hard time finding book shelf speakers that run in 4 ohm (or 6 maybe?).  Before I seriously consider the Pass Labs 30.8, I need to at least know what kind of speakers to listen to, price them out, etc.  I am just now building a system and have no speakers, but I see it looks like the 30.8 is ideal for not that many speakers (from what I can see).  Google didn't help much. I live in an apartment, and the room I have isn't ideal for floor speakers, and is perfect for a lower watt amp, I'd rather pay for quality over power I won't use!.  Bass from floor speakers could also be an issue so I'd rather not even entertain that idea.   If 4 ohm and small speaker don't really go together, I will consider the 150.8 instead.  

Many have said "Any 4 ohm speaker", but being able to find a 4ohm book shelf has left me with not much, so far. 

If this isn't really in the cards (small speakers and 4ohm), feel free to be blunt.  Save me time.  :)

So here is what I have found so far.  Any others?  

1.  Harberth Super HL

Thanks everyone in advance.
128x128mplstereo
@jaybe I emailed them, and Kent was helpful with providing a lot of information on how to determine what was best for my set up, but did not mention specific speakers, except one that was to expensive ($13k/pr).  I was hoping by now, I would have an idea of what would work well for me, and have a base of dozens of speakers, and go from there.  

Many have mentioned here, as supported in a stereophile review, that the amps lower output is not a big deal, because it goes into A/B after 30/w and will go up to 100/w or more.  And so for that reason, I should be less concerned about ohms/sensitivity.  Well, if that is the case, and I'm running in A/B most the time for my listening, what was the point in getting an amp for it's A class properties?  And I can't really know how loud a certain any speaker will be until it's in my room.  (why the variables are important)

This is certainly one reason I'v been looking at 4 ohm speakers, to take advantage of the power bump from the amp (up to 60w/ch), which opens up a lot more options and leaves me feeling a bit more confident the amp will remain in class A.  I do prefer lower listening volumes up to moderate, but still want to err on the safe side leaving my self plenty of room in A class (plenty being relative, I know this isn't a mono block), using A/B when I'm more in the mood for loud music and won't care so much for the sound as I would in a quiet mood.  (personal preference)

I feel that the xa30.8 is still a  good candidate given my listening room is small and my preference of lower volume listening, but don't want to pigeon hole my self with a high end amp and only lower volumes in class A.  If this isn't the right setting for it, what is?  Another area of struggle for me when learning/reviewing speakers is ohms vs sensitivity. I'v read a lot and am getting much better at understanding, still hazy.  If 4 ohms bumps up the power, to 60w/ch and sensitivity means more volume with less power (sort of), where do they equal?  Meaning, is a speaker with sensitivity of 100 at 8 ohms as loud per watt as a speaker of sensitivity 85 at 4 ohms? 

The mission here isn't for me to quibble to much over the numbers (which I am because I'm not an expert), but rather, find the right threshold, single those speakers out, then I can listen them, with confidence, knowing they will work for my set up, not wasting time on speakers that certainly won't. Keeping the amp in full class A up to and at moderate listening volumes is the goal.  A few examples here that were listed were some 4 and 6 ohm speakers, all with low sensitivity though. (and why can't we have sensitive 4 ohms?)  Then there are 8 ohm speakers with high sensitivity.  They may all work well.  

This is much more important when buying used speakers that I can't listen too.  Some I can audition right here in my home and plan on doing so after I get the amp, but, I still need to make sure that the amp it self isn't so limited with speakers that will allow full class A with moderate listening volumes, that is the tricky part.  It's looking a lot better for me and this amp, but still concerned it's class A properties may be a bit limited (and that might be ok, I don't need every speaker option).  

@ostrey93 Those speakers look like good ones, too.  Do you think they might not be up to par with the amp?  I only say this because of the sweeping cost difference between the amp and speaker, and it may not matter that much.  Also, how do the speakers sound at lower volumes?  I know some need to be pushed just a bit to sound good, according to some, and am seeking a speaker that does well at lower volumes  Not any easy task, but some speakers do it better than others.  Bass is not that critical, bass presence is, but full sound at lower volumes is what I am really seeking.  Thanks!   
@razorbraun Thanks!  That speaker is now on my short list.  How do they sound at lower volumes?  The limited reviews I came across noted that to sound full they had to be "pushed" a little, or turned up.  I'm seeking speakers for low to moderate listing volumes, and if this is true, the 400's may not be right for me.  I want this speaker to be right for me though, and might just try it!  Thanks!
@stereo5   Yea, I hear ya there!  I am doing my best to be realistic with the right speaker, trust me.  I may go up to $2500 new/used.  That's pretty significant, but so is the amp.  Due to cost, the purchasing will be over a time frame, and reflect goods sold from my home.  :)  Most importantly I just want speakers that, at a minimum, will remain in the amps Class A range to my common listening levels and not switch over to A/B all the time, eliminating the heart of the amp, sort to speak.  I have read, however, this speaker, the s400, doesn't perform well at lower volumes and needs moderate volume to sound full.  Could still try it, but if the two reviewers that stated that are right, it's not for me.  Will seek more insight from owners.  Thanks for your input!
I'm selling my Selah Tempestas. They are 6ohm. Yo can see them in my burial systems.
Raal, Accuton and Scanspeak drivers.