KT88 tube amp

Hello,

what KT88 of the current production for QS Silver mono (90watt)?

Thanks!
nic10
Go to accessories and then tubes, you will see all tubes for sale. Psvaneaudio has both WE 6SN7 and KT88 advertisements available and if not, just send PM and Joe will add listing for tubes.

Wig
I just popped the WE 6SN7 in my microzotl and they are exceptionally good with no time. Do they continue to bloom with more hours? 

@ jmolsberg,

Yes, you will notice a deeper and wider sound stage as you approach the 50 hour mark. These tubes just has the ability to capture the very essence of a live performance; other tubes sounds like you are listening to a recording...

Wig
 The Shuguang WEKT88 Plus is  my favorite KT88 tube.   In my Jolida Fusion 3502S a quad of these -once properly burned in for about 50 hours- sound absolutely great, with super tight, deep bass, soaring highs, and an airy, 3-D, almost "dreamy" quality to the sound that is second to none.   Very accurate, and in this amp it sounds best (IMHO) with neutral pre and driver tubes: currently a pair of TFK ECC83s smooth plates plus the (cheap but fantastic) RFT ECC81s round getter are doing a great job...