Adjusting the cueing mechanism on a Mørch tonearm

Greetings!
I've installed a Mørch UP-4 tonearm in a new arm board on a VPI HW-19 Mk 2 turntable. Even though the arm board is entirely flush with the acrylic base plate, the cueing mechanism is a bit too low such that the stylus doesn't clear the record rim. Is there a method for adjusting the height of that tonearm's cueing device? I can't find anything online and a note to the distrbutor gave me the not too satisfactory (but maybe only) solution of installing a washer under the tonearm base plate. That would throw off the azimuth. Advice appreciated!
Thanks,Keith
kacomess
Hi Keith,
You have to make absolutely sure your tonearm height is right. You may be too low in the rear. In Morch arms the cue device also doubles as the arm rest. Raising the rear just a little should fix things. They are supposed to be set right from the factory. Good Luck,

Mike
Mike,
Thanks for the reply! How does one go about adjusting the rear height of the tonearm as you suggested? All I did was insert the tonearm base in the Mørch specified 20mm hole I had drilled in the new acrylic arm board so it was flush with the surface all around.
Thanks again!

Keith
You should adjust the back of the arm so that the arm is level when the stylus is on the groove to set VTA.

The height of the lifter can be adjusted by undoing the allen screw in the front of the platform that holds it. You should raise the arm and then set the height of the lifter so that the stylus is 4mm above the record surface.
Super helpful advice. I’ll get going on that
projet tomorrow AM and ill report my success or Failure

There is a grub screw in the base ring. Loosen it and the base will slide up and down on the shaft. Set this first before you touch the lifter! 

Mike