Standmount speakers. I have $5000.

I'm shopping standmount speakers. I have $5000.  New or pre-owned is fine.

And:

Micromega M100 integrated pre/amp/dac
Syzygy SLF870 sub x2 (12" drivers, 1200w ea, 20-200Hz, room correction)
Dynaudio Stand 4

room = ~5000 cu. ft, 20'x 18' with 13'-17' vaulted ceiling

The new standmounts will replace Nola Boxers v1 ($1500 new in 2013)

I'm lazy about travel to audition anything but might for local options (esp. to vet pre-owned). I'd probly deal with in-home trial.

As semi-arbitrary starting point I'm looking at Salk SS 7M's ($4995 new). Any others I simply must consider?

Thanks!
usery
Dynaudio Special 40

Best Standmount loudspeakers I have ever heard under 5000.00
Remember stands count Dynaudio stand 20 are a great match. 
I know it’s not in the $5k league... BUT... I just got some Gallo Strada 2s... holy moly.. assuming you have some subs, these things are magicians... maybe not so much for large orchestral works but w EDM , rock, jazz,, anything else.. they simply vanish.. 
atl4love: thanks for the guidance, esp. as fellow Nola fan. I'm listening to the v1 Boxers right now and reminded of the surprising delight, detail and honesty in these small-ish but brilliant boxes.

jwh2 you speaking my dialect (Micromega et français aussi). By your and all other accounts the B&W 803D3 is the real deal. But sadly their form//look rules them out, as I must maintain visual feng shue in main LR listening area for mi esposa (my wife).

ojack - sigh ... given my venture here I suppose I must consider Dynaudio. But I already got their Stand 4, which should suit the many options discussed here (incl the Special 40?).

birdfan - yes got subs - two of them: the underrated if not unfairly maligned Syzygy SLF870. Your listening genres intrigue me for the Strada's: I do large orchestral from time to time but if the Strada's finesse the rest as well that isn't a deal-breaker. Will look.
You can pick up a pair of used Focal Sopra # 1’s for $5K-ish. Worth every penny......
Man, so many good options already listed.  I saw some Salks yesterday at RMAF and I really like Salk now.  They are finished beautifully.  The designer seemed first rate as well.

I looove Joseph Audio Speakers.  They Are gorgeous and Seas drivers may be my personal favorite sounding drivers.  The Pulsars may be the best sounding (to me) stand mounts that I’ve heard.  I love Nola Boxers as well so our tastes might be similar.  

Dynaudio Special 40’s would be a great choice too.  They are beautiful, made extremely well and to a very high standard.  The drivers are  made in house and are special in my opinion.   These Dyn’s are non-fatiguing and have great tone / musicality in my oppinion, and they play loud without strain.

Fritz Carrera Be would be one to look at too!

Any 1 of these 4 should satisfy you for a long time!!  I’m jealous :(