This new McIntosh integrated looks like a winner

For $6500 you get what looks to be a really nice unit. Tube pre section, blue Meters and tone controls. I’m looking forward tovreviews
https://www.mcintoshlabs.com/products/integrated-amplifiers/MA352

aberyclark
Wow, not much love for Mac here. I'm a relative newcomer to home audio...since the late '70s anyway. I remember Mac back then was considered among the elite. Since I've been out of home audio for 40+ years I'm trying to get up to speed regarding all the brands of components. I've always thought of McIntosh as some of the finest audio gear money can buy. But they seem to have a lot of detractors these days. As far as I can tell they still produce some top notch stuff although I've only auditioned one Mac amp in the last 6 months. I thought it sounded good. But they sure seem to take a lot of hits on the forums.
@audiofound- welcome back! Yeah, Macs are a polarizing brand like Vandersteen, Magnepan, B&W, Pass, et al...
Love em or hate em for some reason. 
Beats me.
Fwiw, I like em.
Tom
OP- just looked at the Mac link. I love it! Hope it sounds as it looks. If I had the cash, I’d buy it in a heartbeat.
Tom 
I  don't get the Mc hate. My MA252 sounds great, previously had Bryston 4Bs and Ampzilla, the Mc is pulling its weight and then some.

Still no reviews on this new amp. Has it shipped yet? Any store have it to listen to? It looks like s great new product design. Anxious to hear it.