What is the Best Tool to Measure Cartridge Azimuth?

What do you use to measure / set azimuth of your cartridges and / or styli? I am afflicted with diminished eyesight, so aligning the azimuth of the stylus by eye is not practical.

To that end, I’ve use a simple bubble level (spirit level) about 1-1/2” in diameter to get the headshell as close to level as possible, after first leveling the platter by adjusting the turntable feet. 

I figure some clever lever engineer has made an easy to use electronic tool for this purpose, but I haven’t found anything in my searches. Nature abhors a vacuum, so one day if not already, it might surface. 

Until then, does anyone have alternate methods? How about using a test record? Is that feasible? I do have a couple of good oscilloscopes by the way, so I can make precise measurements of levels, phasing, frequency, etc.... 
128x128sleepwalker65
I am in agreement with those who prefer that the stylus be properly aligned to the groove over a correct electrical alignment.  With my current setup, I used the mirror approach to get a decent visual alignment of the stylus to the groove.  I then used a Fozgometer which indicated such a small change that there was hardly any change to the visual alignment (good for me that the cartridge was built so well).
I use a now ancient Signet Cartridge Analyzer along with its companion test LP made by Shure.  The SCA has a ‘scope output, but if you have no scope, it has a dB meter built onto the faceplate.  So, play test LP with (usually) 1kHz test tone in one channel only, set the signal appearing in the driven channel to 0 dB, and measure dB of output in the opposite channel, shown on the meter as a negative number of dB.  Then play the band with a 1kHz test tone only in the opposite channel and likewise measure the output in -dB that appears in the non-driven channel on the meter (or on your scope).  Alter azimuth from 90 degrees to get the least crosstalk, L to R vs R to L.  In my experience, it is folly to try to achieve exactly equal crosstalk levels, R to L and L to R.  Best to just go for the best absolute values.
By the way, I agree that there is no need for a Foz if you have an oscilloscope and know how to use it (which many don’t). You still do need the test LP with 1kHz signal in one channel only. (Needs two bands, one for L channel only and one for R channel only.). Shure made such an LP for the Signet Cartridge Analyzer, for one example. And I agree that in the end it may be best to just adjust the stylus so it sits properly in the groove, regardless of crosstalk, in which case you are relying upon the manufacturer to have built the cartridge to exacting standards, which some do.  99% of the time, I adopt the latter leap of faith.  I think the obsession with azimuth may lead to more alignment errors and more distortion and stylus wear than one would care to admit.
I have a few test records in my collection, so I’ll have to check if any have the single channel 1kHz tones. I couldn’t imagine not having at least one good oscilloscope. For a long time it was a 20mHz Philips 2 channel with CRT, but I have a Tek 100mHz 2 channel with LCD screen also now.  Also have 2 Technics TPBGA003 headshells on order (C$120 each from Panasonic through my Technics / Panasonic dealer) that have the azimuth adjustment feature. The guy there tried to convince me that everything from the cartridge and turntable factories is already optimally aligned, but I want that extra degree of certainty.