Integrated Amp Advice - Rogue Sphinx or Peachtree nova150?

Looking for advice on an integrated amp to power a pair of Thiel PCSs (87 dB / 4 ohms). Done some research and narrowed it down to either a Rogue Audio Sphinx, which has really peaked my interest due to the positive online reviews, or a Peachtree Audio nova150, which also has good reviews and a store near me has a demo unit for $975 in that gorgeous ebony. I am going to see if I can demo these at home before I buy but any input would be appreciated.
matthewva
get a used grand integrated (around 1500) swap the 2 crappy chinese 12au7s for proper nos 1950-1975 (100-300$ ) and you are sorted. looks like the best amp they ever made. it was 4000$ in 2013 and they are not making anything in that range anymore

Great price on the Peachtree. I personally would snag it for under a grand. Plus you can upgrade to a different amp down the road using the Nova 150 as the front end preamp / DAC combo. Excellent with room to upgrade worked for me.

I owned a Peachtree Nova, I think it was @ 80wpc. Very solid amp punching well outside its weight. It’s been a few years but I recall it was slightly “rough around the edges” to my ears. My main amp was a Primaluna tube integrated though.

Recently purchased a pair pair of Harbeth C7ES3 which I would not classify as terribly efficient and drank the Harbeth kool-aid of higher power, higher power and sold my tubes and went with the Rogue Sphinx. It was a really good decision, in my case. The tube amp was running out of gas at higher listening levels.

I immediately replaced the JJ 12AU7’s with a Gold Lions which I loved in my tube integrated.  If you can listen to both you’ll be miles ahead in your decision making process.  

Hope this helped.