New Maggie 1.7 owner, amp ?

I'm spending a lot of time everyday researching what amp others say to buy for the 1.7's. The more I read the more I'm getting confused, I've read were people have looked for years.
I'm looking for a amp in the $2000 range, help.....
flyimac
Rcziech,
The X150.5 would be nice with the Maggies. I've used their 30.5 and now 100.5's on my 3.6's. Your volume level is the key issue but Pass and the Maggies sound great at the lower levels.
Of all the amplifiers Listed as of 10-10 above Not one is as good across the board as the Digital amplifier company Cherry for under $2400 it will put to shame many amplifiers including tubes at more than 3x it's price .It does not sound like any digital amplifier you have ever heard and has glowing reviews 400wpc into 8ohms 750- into 4 ohms ! do yourself a favour and do a little research there was a great little review done on the Cherry Jr .the cherrry is even better with a 1500va torroidial transfomer.I know of no one who has one bigger except for D.A.C which is a 1800va !
I must say that makes 2 of us this amplifoer is the most quiet that I have have tested I compared my cherry plus to
new forces newest ref and this amplifier is like you are in the studio rich and full of detail, actually i heard information on the cd that I never knew was there recordings that I use for my demos and brought to many stores.This is a small co. as the sad story of audio goes many excellent companys just don't have the moneys to do proper advertising .This is a prime example. But this amplifie is to good to say silent digital amplifier company , take a closer look and you will see I was right.