What is the Best Tool to Measure Cartridge Azimuth?

What do you use to measure / set azimuth of your cartridges and / or styli? I am afflicted with diminished eyesight, so aligning the azimuth of the stylus by eye is not practical.

To that end, I’ve use a simple bubble level (spirit level) about 1-1/2” in diameter to get the headshell as close to level as possible, after first leveling the platter by adjusting the turntable feet. 

I figure some clever lever engineer has made an easy to use electronic tool for this purpose, but I haven’t found anything in my searches. Nature abhors a vacuum, so one day if not already, it might surface. 

Until then, does anyone have alternate methods? How about using a test record? Is that feasible? I do have a couple of good oscilloscopes by the way, so I can make precise measurements of levels, phasing, frequency, etc.... 
128x128sleepwalker65
Unfortunately due to the vagaries of stylus mounting there is no guarantee that level is the correct azimuth for any given cartridge. It should be set by ear or by use of a method such as test tones (a la fozgometer) or a test disc such as the AnalogMagik disc I prefer. Given the tools you have on hand buying a disc with the suitable tones and measuring directly should work for you. 

See for example

https://www.analogmagik.com/azimuth

https://www.superbestaudiofriends.org/index.php?threads/cartridge-alignment-setting-azimuth-with-a-p...

I would not recommend setting azimuth by using any combination of any bubble levels.   The opportunity for error is too great.  After all is said and done, it is not really a bad idea to set the cartridge visually typically using a mirror so that the cantilever is at a 90 degree angle to the surface of an LP.  For most well made cartridges from reliable manufacturers, this will work fine.  If one is crazed enough to want to set azimuth electrically, you can use a Fozgometer for sure or any of a few other methods for minimizing crosstalk. To do this, you need a suitable test LP that has bands with signal only in one and then only in the other channel.  Based on what you say about your equipment, you probably can figure out how to set for minimal crosstalk.