Who Has Technics Headshell with Azimuth Adjustment?

Something on my wish list is Technics head shell with an azimuth adjustment. I’ve seen some on eBay that claim to be the genuine Technics part:
  “ORGINAL TECHNICS/PANASONIC PART # TPBGA003 ~ ADJUSTABLE AZIMUTH FITS 1200 SERIES” 
So I’m compelled to ask: is it genuine or not?

Perhaps these might be the head shell that comes with the current SL-1200 range. Does anyone know for certain?
128x128sleepwalker65
Thanks imhififan for the links. I will call my local dealers to see if they can order a couple of these headshells for me. 

To to answer the question that many might be thinking, “why would you not just go aftermarket?”, it is because I want to keep my turntable build (vintage SL-1700mk2 original spring suspension, SL-1200mk2 feet, Audio-Technics VM540ML cartridge, balanced tonearm interconnect with XLR to my phono stage, KAB fluid damper, SL-1200mk2 dustcover, and soon - powder coat finish with original silver colour on the plinth) based on Panasonic parts as much as possible. It might turn out that Panasonic parts for everything don’t give me the results I’m looking for, but this is the path I want to pursue. 
Dear @sleepwalker65 : I understand that as possible as you can you want Panasonic/Technics.

All the Technics headshells are around the " mediocrity ", nothing better than that and I'm talking that are not the best match for cartridges and its headshell wires are too on that mediocrity levels.
The only Technics headshell I can recomend ( even that has no azymuth mechanism. ) is the original that came with the EPA 100MK2 tonearm.

If other than stay with " Panasonic " could " move " you as can be the quality level of what you are listening then try to look for other headshells that comes with the Azymuth adjustment that's really critical for quality level performance and if you follow with Panasonic at least change the headshell wires for a better quality ones: this is important/critical too for quality in your listening experiences.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.
In my experience azimuth is a very important adjustment for great sound....however.....solidity in the arm is probably as important.  When I put the 2nd pivot on my VPI arm and used it for azimuth correction and solidifying the wobbly unipivot, it made a huge difference for the better.
Thanks for your input everyone. Of course setup for correct azimuth is a great challenge for people with diminished eyesight. Please join in on a new thread that I’m starting on measurement tools for that task.