Horn Speaker Recommendations

I am looking for your feedback on what Horn speakers I should consider in the $15k-$40k price range.  Please describe the rationale for your recommendations.  
willgolf
I have a short list of horn speakers I am interested in.  The only ones I have not seen mentioned in this thread are from Viking Acoustics.  They are in the US. You may want to check them out.
I heard the Avantgarde Duo Mezzo horn loudspeakers at this years Axpona show. They sounded and looked spectacular to me. Up there with MBL for the best sound at the show. Claimed efficiency is 107 dB/W! No problem filling any room with dynamic sound using a modest amplifier.
Great thread so far...
Ive had numerous Klipsch models and the Forte II driven by low class A power Pass ACA DIY monos sound great in my second system after installing Crites crossovers. 
These look really interesting and may be in my future for my main system
https://www.audioxpress.com/news/klipsch-refreshes-iconic-cornwall-speaker-at-rocky-mountain-audio-f...
The Cornwall (can be used in a CORNer or against a WALL) is essentially a big Heresy and a great sounding loudspeaker. I desperately wanted a pair when I was 17 but could only afford the Heresys. 
It has less of a phase problem than the K horn and I think images better.
Today I would plug the port and use a subwoofer.