Your favorite Electrostatic, Panel spkr

I’m putting together an analog system. First on the list was a turntable, I’ve settled on the Denon DP 59L. 
  Now let’s hear from the owners of some panel electrostatic type speakers, not ones you dreamed of owning, ones that you’ve owned and the reason why they were your favorite. 
kgveteran
I like Quads.

I have owned Quad 57's, 2805's, 2905's, and Martin Logans. And numerous Magnepans.

The 57's are wonderfully musical speakers. The 2805's are too bright, but can be tuned down easily with a small inductor (like an air core 0.1 H). The 2905's are just right to my ears - another octave top and bottom over the 57's. What is surprising is that the 2905's are no more musically satisfying than the 57's.

Which just goes to show - frequency response ain't what it's cracked up to be. To my ears. If I were doing it again, and if I could get a reasonable deal on nice 57's, I would stack a pair or a triple. The best room I've ever heard uses triple-stacked 57's.

Good luck!
The GT Audioworks planar speakers are a must audition - they do not have a crossover on the main 6ft. Panel, utilize a proprietary membrane that is neither solely Mylar or Kapton and as a result handle tremendous power effortlessly.
They are  designed to be mated with either 2,3,4 or 6 open baffle servo woofers.
click below video 

https://youtu.be/2ZgRiAdbDNw
Post removed 
I'm glad to see Sound Lab mentioned so many times. I have owned the same pair of Sound Lab speakers, model A-2, for 35 years. They are the smallest pure electrostatic Sound Labs ever made. They are a two way. Even though I have lusted after the larger Sound Labs, I have never felt the need to upgrade because the smaller size is convenient (they are by no means small however) and Sound Labs have a family sound. With the larger speakers you get more and deeper bass, but the bass on my speakers is quite adequate, thank you, and the tonal quality is similar to the other Sound Labs I have heard, which admittedly is not very many. I did get to spend an evening listening to Jeff Rowlands A-1s, the top of Sound Labs line at the time, with the then new Rowland Model 7 amps, and was still happy with mine. Imaging is amazing since they are a true line source. For years I listened to many other speakers thinking there must be something better out there, but finally gave up. It was pointless. I would consider no other electrostatic brand, and would not be without a pair. I drive mine with 25 watt Mark Levinson ML-2 amps. I bought them used in about 1985, and did have the mylar replaced with the then new thinner mylar back in the early '90s.
faxer, those look like someone from Apogee decided to start his own company. The construction is very similar.
select hifi, If you have not already put some acoustic foam tiles on the wall directly behind the panels. I would think 2 wide and 3 high. They are 12" tiles. This will cut the reflection of frequencies above 250 Hz and usually improves the image quite a bit. There is no reason that they should not image as well as the Apogees. You would think better as there is no crossover.  https://www.parts-express.com/sonic-barrier-fwp122-studio-acoustic-foam-wedge-panel-12-x-12-x-2-black-12-pack--260-547
jdl57 driving those with ML-2s is brilliant. Those are some of the best sounding amps ever made. John Curl designed them, they are straight class A and the shoot way above their power rating. Some people think they switch to AB and keep going but Mark Levinson himself denied it. I think the question should have gone to Mr Curl. That fact that they are going after all these years speaks highly of their construction quality.