What loudspeakers do you have your Primaluna amp paired with?

I would like to see a thread on users experiences. It would make a great knowledge base to hear about choices, comparisons, likes/dislikes, etc.  Have you experience results that one might not expect? For example, loudspeakers costing a fraction of the PL sounding superb or driving lower efficiency speakers pretty well. 
128x128jbhiller
My PrimaLuna integrated is hooked up to Omega Hemptones.  Got those speakers in 2005 and they've been great throughout the years.
I am using the Silverline Audio Sonata mk.III. Also a great combination with my PL Dialogue HP Amp.
My PL Dialogue HP is paired with VSA VR-33.  It's a very nice combo.  Rich yet detailed, with very nice sound staging, I really enjoy this in a second system of mine.  The simple first order crossover works well with the HP.  While the VR-33 is rated at 8 ohms, I prefer the 4 ohm taps off the amp.  Can listen to this all day.  Have never really pushed this to it's limits, I get the gut feeling the HP could drive these speakers out of the park. Most of my listening is at low volumes given the location of this system, and it never disappoints.