Speaker Thoughts - YG Acoustics Hailey 2.2 vs Magico S5 MK II

I own Magico S5 MK II Speakers and love them but curious what the YG folks think? I have never heard the YG Speakers and am curious what folks think. I have heard good things about YG. A little better dynamics and bass but would love some others feedback. 

Thanks 

https://www.yg-acoustics.com/product/hailey-series

https://www.magico.net/product/s5mkii.php

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xfsmithjack
YG is a great speaker however you need high power tube or solid state and great copper cables(Purist is one).You need a great high resolution amp and preamp such as Audia flight Stremento #1 preamp and #4 amp to sound there best.
Post removed 
I've listened to YG Kipods and Anats extensively at several shows.  And I just spent 3 hours alone in a dealer's showroom listening to S3 and S5 (both MkIIs).  The YGs were in a large 50x30 foot room.  The experience was the life-like realism of literally having the performers in the room.  Both S series Magicos, on the other hand, were set up in a long (15x35) 11.1 AV room treated throughout with absorption materials....the room was totally dead....and the speakers sounded like near-field recording studio monitors - accurate as could be but rather lifeless.  
THE POINT:  Whatever anyone's experience is with ANY high-end speaker is totally contingent upon the individual parts of the entire system (ie, electronics, cables, tweaks, etc) AND THE INHERENT CHARACTERISTICS OF THE ROOM IN WHICH YOU EXPERIENCED THE ENTIRE SYSTEM IN.  I'd go so far to suggest that any stereo audio system regardless of cost, that resides in a room that was not specifically designed for audio playback, will short change the listener of the system's capabilities in such an "ideal" room.  Makes ya wonder how many times we have all jumped onto the audio merry-go-round to switch out gear in search of that elusive sound we crave, only to once again be disappointed due to an imperfect listening environment, that our wives may not allow us to change.