Your Top Five Blues LPs, SQ-wise...

Wondering what the general consensus would be here.  What five Blues LPs would you pick to showcase your sound system’s strengths to another Blues lover?  Not so much interested in “historically important” discs here as much as Blues on vinyl that just sounds fantastic enough to prompt one to wear out an expensive cartridge/stylus on...
Thanks in advance.  Just getting into the genre myself via the various streaming radio feeds and never seem to catch the names of artists/titles so I don’t have a list of my own, but I’m drawn to great Blues guitar sounds and unforgettable lyrics which let the listener know, unmistakably, that the singer has, “walked the walk”...
lg1
John Lee Hooker - "The Country Blues of John Lee Hooker".  Next to Muddy's Folk Singer, the best sounding blues album I've ever heard, sonically and otherwise. 
@bdp24 couldn’t agree more with your comment. Some of the session players, including Duane A, down at Muscle Shoals were really great musicians.  And great artist have a knack for surrounding themselves with other great musicians.....John Mayall tops the list in my book.....from the early days with Peter Green to Eric Clapton to Mick Taylor all the way to Rocky Athas and Carolyn Wonderland of recent years....and in between with Walter Trout and Coco Montoya....wow!  Incredible line-ups over the last 60 yrs and still going strong.

Yup David, and the better the artist, the higher his standards in musicians. Think about it: The first three guitarists in John Mayall’s Bluesbreakers band and albums were (in order) Eric Clapton, Peter Green, and Mick Taylor! The Yardbirds had Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, then Jimmy Page (well, 2 outta 3 ain’t bad ;-) !

Other guys who have always surrounded themselves with great musicians are Bob Dylan, Jackson Browne, Richard Thompson, Buddy Miller, Jim Lauderdale, Marty Stuart, T Bone Burnett, Ry Cooder, Randy Newman, Bonnie Raitt, and.....well, I could go on for quite awhile, so that’s enough outta me!

Oops, I can't let John Hiatt remain unmentioned! He enlisted Ry Cooder, Nick Lowe, and Jim Keltner to help him record his breakout album Bring The Family. John's kind of a Blues singer, and BTF was recorded in excellent sound at Village Recording in L.A. The original A & M pressing sounds good, as does my UK Demon Records LP (which has a different, and great, cover), and the album was also done by Mobile Fidelity.