Anybody know what happened at JOB...

Hello to all...

I'm a big JOB INT fan - wanted to order another with refinements/changes I'd heard rumored, but it appears they are no longer manufacturing anything (amps, pre or int)... Anybody know what happened?
I thought their products were reviewed very well by both critics and users.... Can anyone shed some light on this - I am greatly disappointed...

And if someone who has a JOB INT can either sell me theirs (can't imagine why you would sell it though) or make a recommendation for another integrated brand/piece in that price and power range, I'd be thankful...

insearchofprat
abery, I have to disagree with you, my friend. You had the Rogue pre, prior to your BHK, and you needed to do the same with the Schiit passive. The problem is not with the Nuforce and Zu interface, but the pre’s and the Nuforce. If you eliminate the pre’s, and go passive, without signal playing, turning the passive volume up to max, you would not get hiss or hum ( if no grounding / wiring issues ). It is fine if you want to change the amp, but I remember mentioning a long time ago, the Nuforce, and Job 225, were designed to be driven passively. My Luminous passive ( awesome ), at max volume, without music playing ( dac is on ) shows zero hiss, or hum, through my more efficient speakers, when using the Nuforce. But I understand how much you enjoy tube preamps, so the Nuforce is not a good match, interfacing with your preamps.

You are correct. I should have stated for my current system. The amp is dead quiet with a SS pre. One thing between the RP-5 vs the BHK, the Rogue was a tad more noisy in the tube hiss, noise department. With the BHK, I could have actually lived with no passive if my listening position was just a little farther back. Probably just two different pre amp designs or output gain. 
I am wondering why Zu does not offer biwiring / biamping options.

Because there's no crossover in Zu speakers.  What would be the benefit of biwiring a full range driver?
The majority of woofers, in the majority of speakers, send information, back into the amplifier, called EMF. Many articles on the subject. Some manufactures believe in the concept, some do not. I have always been an advocate of biwiring, and, passive biamping, when the speaker was designed in this way. Passive biamping takes the " back EMF " situation, a step further. The amplifiers, in this case, have less work to do, as they no longer need to reproduce the full bandwidth of frequencies.

Hello guys,

I have the Job INT for some time and I really love it ! But I am looking for a great power cord as i live in France - so the Job Sweet Cord doesn't fit EU outlets.

Would you get any advices of a great model that works perfectly?

Many thanks,

Ben