Triangle Theta vs. B&W 805D3 with Luxman tube amp

I'm trying to put together a small system for my office, 12x15ft room. 
I auditioned Triangle signature theta with Luxman SQ-N150. The combination sounded good to my ears. 
I'm also tempted to get 805D3 but unable to audition with Luxman tube. I know it is entirely subjective but I was wondering what is a better speaker for this amp? I understand BW is a more recognized brand and would probably keep its value better than triangle. Triangle has a metal tweeter, does It mean it's brighter than diamond tweeter on 805? How do these speakers compare in general? Is 10W Luxman good enough to drive either speaker? 
This system will be mostly used for Vocals and Jazz. I like to play loud, but also has to sound good on low volume at night.  Thoughts? 
ei001h
I would think almost any speaker in the db range of the high 90's and up would work well with the Luxman SQ-N150.
I am biased. I own the 805D3 as my secondary room setup. They are an astonishingly good, balanced, neutral speaker that sounds wonderful with a tube. If your room is relatively small, I think 10W is probably fine if you aren’t listening at very loud levels. You won’t be disappointed with the 805. 
I owned a pair of Signatures 805's and powered them with a pair of Manley Snappers. In Ultralinear mode (about 100W) they sounded great. If I ran them in Triode mode (about 33W) per side they ran out of steam quickly. Dynamics, bass and sound-staging did a nose dive. The Luxman is a great amp and the B&W's are great speakers but I think you would be better off getting a more efficient speaker or a more powerful amp
Good luck
Would Mcintosh MC275 be a better match for aforementioned speakers ? Or would it be overkill to spend nearly equal amount on an amp? 
 I also have a mastersound compact 845 30W SET which I could try as well. 
Did anyone have a chance to hear both speakers with a tube amp? 
If you already have the amp, why not get the speakers and see what happens first?