Another new DAC: Audio Mirror

Just ran across this last night. Never heard of them before but
as a Minnesota company tweaked my curiosity.
Audio Mirror Tubadour III non-oversampling tube DAC. Sounds interesting.
If anyone runs across one and has a listen please post.
128x128rja
Post removed 
I've talked to @1markr a bit via pm, but wondering if anyone else has tried tube rolling in this dac.  He recommended orange globe label Amperex JAN 7308s and Holland Philips SQ Miniwatt E188CCs, but not Amperex 6922 PQs. I accidentally bought the latter (pinched waste I think) for my trial period. At least I'll get to try them vs stock.

And for people considering the miflex. I had them on the outputs of my Don Sachs pre and didn't like them as much as he did. Good tonality, but flat and 2 dimensional. I replaced them with Mundorf Supremes and prefer the later. A lot more layering to the sound. Haven't tried them in the pre, but I do have duelund tinned copper casts on my speaker crossovers and love them. I doubt miflex would beat them there (Jupiters were quite a few steps back).
No fuse swapping for me.I'm just not comfortable poking around inside my components.Cables,tubes,and isolation gizmos are more my speed.
another big plus for the Miflex is there price /performance...two Miflex KPCU =$140...2.Same value  Duelund CAST tinned copper=$440...thats a huge difference when your recapping a $1500 DAC!...just more audio food for thought!