Your favorite Electrostatic, Panel spkr

I’m putting together an analog system. First on the list was a turntable, I’ve settled on the Denon DP 59L. 
  Now let’s hear from the owners of some panel electrostatic type speakers, not ones you dreamed of owning, ones that you’ve owned and the reason why they were your favorite. 
kgveteran
rsf507, I think they are up to $147K/pr. Makes a big difference. Willieva, the Muraudios are a very attractive loudspeaker and given the great reviews I would love to hear them. The only thing that worries me is the speaker crosses down to  dynamic drivers at 750 Hz which takes a large chunk of midrange away from the ES panels which is where ESLs excel.
But, if size were an issue they could be an excellent option. They do not go very low so subwoofers would be mandatory. Another issue with them it that they are line source for high frequencies and point source below.
This means the frequency response will change as you move away from the speaker. The high frequencies will become more prominent. 
vittles, nice system. Can you give me an idea of how the Atma-Sphere amps sound vs the Pass amps?
bdp24, take it easy on me. I'm just a senile old man. 
kgveteran, if you are the sort who is interested in tinkering with things, then the PureAudioProject offers another level of fun. On all the models the capacitors and resistors of the crossovers can be changed, as well as the "internal" wiring. There are also settings on the crossovers themselves that allow various pin configurations to further adjust the sound. Consequently, you have multiple chances to hit a target of preferred sound. That appeals to me greatly and is why I kept reviewing the Trio15. 

In addition, I play with the soundstage literally by turning the speakers sideways. I have custom Sound Anchor stands to loft the speakers so as to achieve Landscape Orientation as opposed to typical Portrait orientation. I have a lot of fun with those speakers. However, that is not to disparage ESL, as it, too is wonderful. If you read the three reviews at Dagogo.com in regard to the Trio15 you will be well versed on its attributes. Cost for complete speaker runs from $4.5K for Tang Band version to $7K for Voxativ, to $8K for Horn 1.