Another new DAC: Audio Mirror

Just ran across this last night. Never heard of them before but
as a Minnesota company tweaked my curiosity.
Audio Mirror Tubadour III non-oversampling tube DAC. Sounds interesting.
If anyone runs across one and has a listen please post.
128x128rja
@audio123 

I really wanted to, and was going to try those Miflex caps in my Tubadour, but then I found out how large they measure! Massive! I didn’t know how I would be able to fit them in there. I ended up going with the very nice Jupiter Copper Foil and Wax caps, and love ‘em, and love this DAC. What tubes are you running?? 
Yes The Caps are a tight fit but Vlad had no problem with the install...running stock tubes at the present...What do you recommend?...and yes...there is no better DAC that i know or heard at this price...if so...please turn me on to it(But i still wouldn’t sell my AM3..TRUTH!)...To cal3713....give it at least 4 days of no stop playing b 4 you sit down and get its grove on...After the first 2 days i was ready to send it back...but i have been at this game for over 30yrs and knew to chill and give it another day or so ...and then the sky opened up and the musical sun ran down over my system and i knew this was a keeper!

I've got only about 35hours on my new Tubadour iii (Dueland caps) and it's sounding really really good.There's the tiniest bit of hash over some of the vocals but of course I'm listening for it and being extra critical.It's just an open, organic,dynamic sound.Excellent separation and detail but doesn't highlight any one frequency band.
My equipment is all tubed so I've been playing a CD on repeat quietly every day for 3-4hours then listening for what changed that day for a couple of tracks.Today it was sounding so clear and beautiful with acoustic music I thought I'd throw it a challenge - The Blues Brothers soundtrack,which I've always considered almost unlistenable.Sigh.....let's see if Aretha will make my ears bleed again.I cranked up the volume and just could not believe what I was hearing.Aretha was fabulous!Put it back on track 1and thoroughly enjoyed the entire disc.Season of the Witch by Dr. John was just incredible,so many layers in that song and little percussion sounds.As jmolsberg said "holy smokes!"
I'm sure there are other dacs that can do this,that,and the other better(more sparkle,more bass,etc) but not everything better.You know how that goes - improve one aspect but lose another.I'm very glad I took a chance on the Tubadour.It was really difficult to choose what to try among the several well thought of R2R dacs.I actually was expecting to try two or three before discovering "the one".

Hey jtcf...great to hear..and the good news is...its only gonna get better!..Enjoy and keep us posted!..What about the fuse....have you considered to jump it out?..in stead of wasting money on SR blue fuse or the likes?
Post removed