Has anyone finally decided to sell their Turntable and Vinyl collection?

It Maybe a little strange to ask this question here since clearly this is a forum for folks still loving and using Vinyl.
So I am looking for some feedback from folks that play very little of their LPs these days and have decided to sell all of it (or already have). I have thought about it for years seems like a hassle trying to sell your TT and or your record collection, that is mainly why mine stays put (not because I use it).

Anyway if you have sold - (Not if you’re keeping it forever)

Have you regretted it?
Or is to nice to reduce the clutter and happily move on?

Some people would never sell their analog rig and collection, I get that.

dougsat
Speaking of Italian Prog...did u sell any Perigeo? I have 3 lps by them that I enjoy. 

@gosta - thank you for the suggestion, but I am set. I agree totally that discovering new music is a huge part of the hobby and a large part of my collection was through buying music not previously heard. Back in the day you just could not go to AllMusic Guide and listen to different artist/similar artist. Plus at this stage I don’t need to be purchasing additional equipment for more formats. Now I would benefit from a new CD player! LOL!
I never parted with my record collection and I never will. I worked in the retail record business when CDs came out in the 80s. I thought they sounded like garbage and that Phillips/Sony "perfect sound forever" market-speak was just a bunch of total BS to create a new revenue stream for a floundering record industry. I just recently started listening to digital more seriously (via Roon/Qobuz and a Naim NDX2/XPS) as it took this long to sound good enough to.
Yep, back in the 80's I sold my tt, however, I kept all of my records!  So glad I did, as after not being able to listen to my vinyl for several years, I decided to buy a Music Hall tt.  Wow, I couldn't believe how good they were sounding.  Now, my tt is a VPI Classic III, with either a Lyra  Kleos, Spectral Reference, or a Soundsmith Zephyr (all wonderful sounding cartridges), and a Pass  P-17 phono preamp.  I am so glad that I never sold my lp's.  They are just so good!
I donated my record collection (started at 1200 disks) to my older daughter, along with a good sound system. NOT because she couldn't afford a ROON system or such, but because I had a computerized list of what I truly admired about each and passed it on as one person's ideas. She could afford anything, but likes the essence of the gift as "more than a record collection." That means a lot to me.
Now, my TOOL collection is a different story... and will go eventually to a different daughter! LOL
Great story @brucenitroxpro!

My issue is not getting rid of my collection but culling out the excess. I’m a hardened vinyl lover at this point and I still have the LPs from most of the key phases of my youth, like the copy of Rubber Soul I used to listen to while coloring in a book with crayons (it does not sound very good now).

Recently I went through a 3 or 4 year phase of buying new records, some of them cheap and some very pricey. Great time of exploration, but I now I find there are more records on the wall than I really like to have. I don’t need a collection for collecting’s sake. And because we now have vast digital libraries at our fingertips (w/ monthly rental fee) it doesn’t make much sense (to me) to have more LPs than you’re realistically going to listen to or refer to in some way. But on the other hand I don’t have a good way of distinguishing between the good and the not so good. Marie Kondo doesn’t seem to work on an old mid-grade Billie Holiday recording from the 70s.