CD Spinners Help Needed: Pioneer Elite PD 65 or Enlightened Audio Design T 1000

Hey all

I recently was gifted two CD spinners. I have a new looking Pioneer Elite PD 65 CDP and an Enlightened Audio Design T 1000 transport. I haven't spun CD's in years and now have two well respected spinners with similar topology. Both look quite attractive and functioning properly as far as I can tell. My question is if you were going to sell one and keep one which one to sell and keep (and why..).

The pioneer is in better shape aesthetically and looks to be nearly mint (not a scratch not a blemish). The EAD T 1000 appears a little more ruggedly built and "audiophile-like" in its appearance, but not as pristine as the pioneer. I don't currently have a decent DAC to use with which to platy the EAD. The DAC I used to test it for functioning is a cheapo china made thing. I didn't figure with the DAC a fair comparison could be made between the EAD and Pioneer CDP. 

Your thoughts and advice are greatly appreciated!! 
128x128birdfan
I do not like the sound of the Pioneer stable platter mechanism as a transport. I owned a Pioneer PD-S95 which was the flagship CD transport to use this mechanism. The sound was lacking in harmonics and gave the sense of being incomplete. 

That being said I would keep the EAD if you do not plan on using the player portion of the Pioneer. The pioneer should fetch more money in mint shape.
Pioneer supply’s the transport for the EAD. I had a Pioneer PD65 and had it for 15 years. It was an excellent sounding CD Player and Absolute sound gushed over it when it was reviewed way back when. They summed it up as : looks like a million and sounds like it too.

I would keep the PD65. Just beware the glue that holds the actual laser may be dried out and the lense could fall out. It is an easy fix.  Something I do not understand, since when is a cd player called a spinner?
@xrayz 

I was given these two players. A friend of mine passed away and he had tones of gear that was going to be given to the goodwill. So that made me dig out the old boxes of CDs..