Has anyone finally decided to sell their Turntable and Vinyl collection?

It Maybe a little strange to ask this question here since clearly this is a forum for folks still loving and using Vinyl.
So I am looking for some feedback from folks that play very little of their LPs these days and have decided to sell all of it (or already have). I have thought about it for years seems like a hassle trying to sell your TT and or your record collection, that is mainly why mine stays put (not because I use it).

Anyway if you have sold - (Not if you’re keeping it forever)

Have you regretted it?
Or is to nice to reduce the clutter and happily move on?

Some people would never sell their analog rig and collection, I get that.

dougsat
Absolutely jazzcourier, I downloaded all my CDs to a hard drive and traded them in at Bullmoose Music for....Records:)))) I am so happy to be rid of those crappy plastic cases that crack and come apart with script on crappy paper that you can not read. It rips when you slide it out anyway.
The record jacket is art. Just ask Neon Park and you can actually read it.
It is the right size for a human. The CD is for Lilliputians.
Do Records sound better? Not always especially if Rykodisc is pressing them. I have a 45 rpm  MoFi pressing of Bob Dylan's Desire. I also have a 96/24 download of the same record. I synced them up and played them for friend and everyone including myself preferred the Mofi version. It had a tube like euphoria to it that was probably not accurate but as Nelson Pass said, "Audiophiles do not care about accurate. They just want to be happy." Give up my records? Shoot I buy 3-4 new ones every week!

Mike
I enjoy the clutter and have no plans to sell my collection. That said, if anyone wants to get rid of their collection get ahold of me. 
Yes it takes effort to stay on top of a vinyl collection. Dig them out, take them out of the cover, clean them, get out of the chair to flip it over, then put it back in its sleeve and finally Back on the shelf or in the box. 

"Life takes effort. The good things in life take even more effort" 
My old vinyl collection actually got me back into the music listening hobby. Probably had about 800-1000 albums stored, never thought I would actually play them but couldn't turn loose. A box came apart and as I was reboxing them started reading the titles, thinking how nice it would be to spin a few.
Started researching the hobby on Audiogon, Audioholics etc. Told my wife it would be nice to have a stereo again after 30 years. Actually, had to get a new wife first. Did better the second time. How much better? 
Trans-Fi linear tracking arm, Airtight Supreme, Allnic H 7000 Phono Pre, Zesto Leto preamp, Audiopax amps and Zu Def 4 speakers.
For me the crucial part of the listening experience began with the new wife. YMMV.