Has anyone finally decided to sell their Turntable and Vinyl collection?

It Maybe a little strange to ask this question here since clearly this is a forum for folks still loving and using Vinyl.
So I am looking for some feedback from folks that play very little of their LPs these days and have decided to sell all of it (or already have). I have thought about it for years seems like a hassle trying to sell your TT and or your record collection, that is mainly why mine stays put (not because I use it).

Anyway if you have sold - (Not if you’re keeping it forever)

Have you regretted it?
Or is to nice to reduce the clutter and happily move on?

Some people would never sell their analog rig and collection, I get that.

dougsat
I mothballed my TT and donated over 2/3rds of my vinyl collection, around 1000 12 inch albums, to a charity called "Albums for Alzheimers" back in 2001.  I have never regretted donating the vinyl to a good cause...but after getting back into vinyl and investing in a good TT, tube preamp etc. etc. I've been rebuilding that vinyl collection for the last 8 years
I have been toying with the idea of selling my 2500 LP collection to help fund a comedy feature film I’m doing.

I don’t play LPs as much as the digital front end, (PS Audio DS) but when I do I feel I’d regret selling the collection. There is just an fantastic intimacy there with the right LP.

i got into CD as an early adopter, then in the late 80’s got my first high end system (quad 63’s) and even with a cheap technics table I realized how amazing vinyl sounded and bought a used Well Tempered table.

I was was living in NY’s east village at the time and everyone was selling their vinyl for CD. I bought 2500 LPs at that time, many of them promo pressings, Japanese or Europe or quite a few MFSL that were being brought in by people in the music business selling their collections.

I now have them nicely displayed, alphabetically arranged in a wall unit.

The table is a 150 lb. TTweights momentus with graham Phantom II arm and soundsmith StrainGuage SG400 cart/phono stage all floating on a Halcyonics type active vibration isolation.

Hopefully I won’t have to sell it all, but celebrity actors don’t work for vinyl.
No I never have, but like uber I enbraced the silver disc and bought a lot while letting my vinyl collection sit. Glad I didn't get rid of the 800 albums I had purhase through the 60s 70s and 80s there are some that are not replaceable for me and some that are literally not replaceable at all.
I have to admit I have been toying with the idea of selling the whole vinyl set up. about 2k records and my Garrard 301. Sometimes I love it and would never sell other times its such a pain to deal with.

I just bought a decent DAC and finding out how good digital can sound so that's one more nail in the vinyl coffin so to speak. We will see it may be more of a pain to sell then to keep like one other member here mentioned. 

If I found one person who would buy the whole lot of records it probably would go, but I'm not going to spend years parting out the collection. Table I'm assuming would sell fairly easily as its a desirable model. 

During the late 70's, I sold my entire system which at the time was a GAS Son of Ampzilla, Kenwood LO7C preamp, Sansui tuner, Teac A450 Cassette deck, JVC Direct Drive Turntable with a GAS sleeping Beauty MC cartridge.  Speakers were Ambient 66 (company has long folded).  I also sold all my records which at the time was probably around 500-600 LP's.

No, I wasn't insane, I sold everything to fund my wifes college education,  For 5 years, the only music in the house came from a $29.00 Sony transistor radio!  Five years later, I started building very slowly, starting off with an all Fisher system (horrible sounding) and one by one replaced all the Fisher components over the years to what I own now.  I cried the day my system and records were finally gone but my wife got a good job with her education, so it's all good.