Your Top Five Blues LPs, SQ-wise...

Wondering what the general consensus would be here.  What five Blues LPs would you pick to showcase your sound system’s strengths to another Blues lover?  Not so much interested in “historically important” discs here as much as Blues on vinyl that just sounds fantastic enough to prompt one to wear out an expensive cartridge/stylus on...
Thanks in advance.  Just getting into the genre myself via the various streaming radio feeds and never seem to catch the names of artists/titles so I don’t have a list of my own, but I’m drawn to great Blues guitar sounds and unforgettable lyrics which let the listener know, unmistakably, that the singer has, “walked the walk”...
lg1
Albert King - I'll play the blues for you
Albert Collins - Coldsnap
Joe Bonamassa - Different Shades of Blue
Kenny Wayne Shepard -

Reference Recordings Doug MacLeod Exactly Like This 45 LP.

If you like AudioQuest they have a whole series of beautifully recorded blues from Doug MacLeod, Terry Evans, Mighty Sam McClain and others. I say if you like AudioQuest because the recordings on their label only use their wire. 
Wow , where to start? John Lee Hooker/The Healer, BB King and Bobby Bland Live Vol1, Albert Collins, Johnny Copeland and Robert Cray/Showdown, Buddy Guy/Stone Crazy, Son Seals/Son Seals Blues Band. The last three are on the Alligator label. Enjoy the music