Help choosing speakers

I know there are lots of these threads but wanted to seek opinions on the following speaker options. I own a pair of Legacy Audio Focus that are twenty years old or so. I would like to upgrade and while the new Focus SE's seem like a logical choice, I have read great reviews of the following speakers: Aerial Acoustics 10T, Eggelstonworks Andra, Von Schweikert VR5SE. So please share your thoughts and also please stick to these choices so as not to muddy the waters further. I have not had an opportunity to hear any of these choices.
128x128falconquest
The Andra is one of a very few really good speakers I have heard. Maybe it was the associated equipment, but they just sounded great, which for me means they disappear leaving only the music in the room. Main problem they are only 87 dB which pretty much rules them out for the moderate power tube amps I prefer.
The Andra midrange is supposed to be superb. I'm a bit concerned with the low end. Fortunately I have a powerful SS amp so driving any speaker shouldn't be a problem. I should have also mentioned that the front end is all digital.
Sorry but I have to muddy the waters a little and I hope you'll forgive me.  I've heard the Andras (and demoed Fountaines in my system), VSAs, and these JA Pearls all at shows.  To me, the Egglestons lack the last bit of air up top that the other two possess, and I thought the Pearls imaged and disappeared better than the VSAs -- all great speakers though.  Pearls are special speakers and do not come up for sale often, so I couldn't resist at least mentioning them.  My apologies. 

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649537368-joseph-audio-pearl/
soix,Based on your apologetic tone and great suggestion you are duly forgiven. As a matter of fact I have researched the Pearls just a bit. Even used they fall above my desired price range (under $10K) which is the only reason I have ruled them out. Others have been ruled out as well. Were I in that price range I would have to throw the Legacy Aeris into the mix. Alas it is not to be.....at this point anyway. Thanks for the link.