B&K 125.2 Amp vs. Belles 150A (original)

Question, I currently have a B&K 125.2 amp, the original which is rated at 140w @ 8ohms. I like it a lot vs the Adcom 535 it replaced. Much more musical, and works much better with my Vandersteen 3CE Sig I speakers. Also got it for a pretty good deal, $315 shipped. 

There was another post by someone who had the same Vandersteen speakers and was looking for an amp upgrade. Belles was one of the amps recommended for the Vandersteen's (or an Arye amp, but am not looking to spend quite that much right now). 

There is a Belles 150a (original, not the 'Hot Rod' or Reference) listed on US Audio Mart, listed for $625 + shipping, or will accept offers.

My question is; is this older Belles worth it over the B&K I currently have? It seems to get/have gotten rave reviews.

As someone always looking to upgrade, would this be a good one? I can probably sell my B&K for more than I paid for it, so the upgrade  may only cost me $300 or so.

Thanks
128x128bkeske
bump....anyone have experience with these two amps? 

I know, a long shot perhaps.
The main reason I would suggest the Belles amp for me it sounds less like a stereo and more like music or what’s supposed to happen with engagement into the music. The Belles gets along with many preamps, tube units included most likely because of its friendly input impedance. Listen to track 5 on Enya’s Watermark with a properly set up pair of Vandersteen’s/Belles speed with a clarity dimensional feeling more satisfying. Best JohnnyR
I was hoping you might see my post Johnny, as you are a ‘resident expert’ of Vandersteen’s.

From your brief but informative reply, I take it this could be an improvement and possibly better match vs my B&K.

Again, really like the B&K, but as all of us, always looking to add something new into the mix as a ‘step-up’ sound quality wise.
Yes, I like the B&K as well its a good amp.The Belles will allow you to forget good and help you escape into the feeling that your on another level.Pairing with the Vandersteen's properly set up should bring a newfound level of satisfaction.  
 If I were you I would grab it asap 
   Best JohnnyR