The best looking speakers

I have 2 systems in my house. I am quite happy with what I have.
but I was wondering, what are the best looking speakers out there?
I haven’t taken up the question of new speakers with my wife, but more aesthetically pleasing speakers might help my cause/diseas.  
128x128johndinius
johndinius, the waf is entirely unpredictable. It depends on the wife's tastes and the decor of the room along with the degree of animosity she has for spending money on such worthless things as speakers. Most women want speakers that are entirely hidden. Of course we all know in wall speakers generally suck. Smart guys will carve out a room for themselves in which they have the ultimate say. The deal of course is the wife has the rest of the house. Hog tied again. Believe it or not K horns are usually well accepted because they fit tight into a corner, are made of handsome veneers and don't look like speakers. Unfortunately, most of us do not like the sound as is. Planar speakers are out because they have to be away from the wall and become the preeminent fixture of the room not the painting your daughter did when she was 12 years old.
The best advise I can give is include your wife in the decision making, bring her to any auditions, let her know how much music means to you and keep your fingers crossed. I lucked out unintentionally because when I met the love of my life I had Magnepan Tympani 3's which could easily win the award for the ugliest speaker ever made. Anything would be an improvement. Score one for the good guys:) I still get my volume turned down all the time. They just do not like loud music and you can't teach them how to down shift. Am I in trouble yet?
Mine are. Your opinion may vary :-)

+1 for:
"Smart guys will carve out a room for themselves in which they have the ultimate say"