Need advice in Audio Research Classic C-60Amp

I just purchased a classic C-60 to pair with my old Vandersteen 2CE’s.

Right now I’m just using Blue Jeans biamped speaker cable terminated in spades on the amp end. The classic only excepts wire that are screwed in on the back of the app. This means I’m going to have to cut the ends off the spades, and because it is Bi-amped I’ll then have two positives wires and two negatives  going to one channel. 

So my options are to just not use one of each color (one red one black) or twist the two reds together and twist to blacks together.  My question is what is the best way to attach the wire to the amp. Do I need to buy a different type of termination or is it just the bare wire that gets screwed in. And how do you think I should go about doing this with the wire I have. 

Also one follow-up question, if I just cut one black wire and one red wire from the spade, and tape them up, is there anything I should be worried about, sonically?
last_lemming

Mod was not over $1,000 for the Bias Pots.

Please remember that I changed a number of Caps on the Circuit Board. There are other Caps that will need to be changed due to the Age of the Unit.

You seem to focused on Bias only at this stage.

I’m only focused in so far as making sure it initially runs without any hiccups and is set correctly, I will then focus on fixing other things down stream say in the next year or so.

After speaking with Scott, he was of the opinion that I shouldn’t rush to do anything just yet, but make sure it’s adjusted right and listen to it for a while. He says in many cases these units can sometimes check out in good health Ians don’t really need anything  done to them in the immediate time. 
If I wanted to discharge the current caps, is it simply done by leaving the music on, turning off the amp, and waiting for the music to fade out until there is zero sound? Then unplug the system. Or is there still residual voltage in the caps?
Hi last, I don't think AR is going to give you an opinion, especially in writing, on something that if they give you the right or wrong opinion and you get shocked to death that they have potential liability.  There are reasons you have been given warnings.