MQA?

On my digital side I have an Aurender W20 server with a Metrum pavane level III DAC.    When I stream music I am using the HiFi TIDAL. The Metrum has an option of purchasing a card that I would install to add MQA capabilities. From what I have read there is some controversy as to whether MQA is a positive or negative to the sound of digital. I was interested in thoughts on whether I should add the module. 
rbodner
IMO all depends on quality level of rest of your system. 

Speaking from experience with full mqa across 3 systems, it is only my main system where I can appreciate the sonic difference of mqa. But the difference on that system is substantial and well worth price of admission for me. I gravitate to mqa albums there because noticeably improved quality. 

But it on my second and third music systems (roughly $3k and $1k total each) I can’t necessarily hear the mqa difference. 

That’s not to say results would be same for all systems in those price ranges, but just my experience with my stuff. 
 Thank you for the input. The system I am looking at installing the MQA module in is a very high-end system. It is very transparent. 
aside from various MQA controversies, some like the sound and some do not.  I would think you could get the card with return privileges. You will not get any agreement here as to whether it's any good, and thats irrelevant anyway...