Interconnect recomendations, ~$500 new or used, RCA...

Interconnect recomensations, ~$500 new or used, RCA -- dac to intergrated amp. All the good stuff minus any glare or graininess.
pmboyd
I've been using AudioNote UK's silver series interconnects and am quite happy with them. They run in your price range.

If you can find Siltech cables used, another I really like (I use their silver/gold annealed speaker cables).

NVA (Nene valley audio) out of UK make some very nice very low capacitance wires that are quite good and very reasonably priced. 

I've been steadily moving up the Audioquest line of interconnects. The starkest difference (to my ears) was going from Water to Earth. I found a good place to stop with the Earth cables. I'm more than satisfied with their performance for the $$. You can usually find them used for a reasonable price. Hope this helps.

Here's what I bought when I needed new IC's: Audioquest Silver Extreme's. HCM had them on sale for $100 a pair. List price was $500/pr.Can't beat that! So I got 5 pairs for $500. Happiness!
In my specified price range I'm researching Harmonic Technology, Analysis Plus, Siltech, Nordost, Synergistic Research, Cerious, Triode Wire Labs and Black Cat...
I’ve tried many lower end (hero, diamondback, etc) and never heard much improvement until I moved to Nordost. I’ve used Heimdall 1s and Heimdalls 2s and Frey 1s. For my money, I’ve stayed with used Frey 1s for all my ICs. Pretty much equal to Heimdall 2s but available used pretty reasonably. I’ve also been impressed with Acoustic Zen ICs but I found them stiff and hard to route. Lately I switched my speaker cables to Morrow SP5s and really like the sound and the flexibility. If I were starting over I’d test the Morrow ICs (well priced new I think) against Frey 1s (used).