Great sounding/recorded albums

I'm tired of all the electronic fake drums and other music I'm hearing on so many albums. 

What are some excellently recorded albums/songs that actually sound like the instruments you're hearing and not a synth?

I am 2 channel only right now and primarily listen through Tidal.
dtximages
Not on any audiophiles radar, much less the vinyl crowd, but I just recently bought the Teskey Brother's Run Home Slow new album on vinyl. I don't know anything about vinyl and the vinyl part of my system is basic to say the least....old Sony direct drive, Grado Black, $50 phono pre....but this album sounds great. Better than some of my other tiny vinyl collection. I can't point to any specific feature of the SQ that stands out. It just sounds good. My attention drifts away from the system to the music. I have no idea how this album stacks up to other high end vinyl pressings but for $20 it is one of the better recordings I own. Smooth, warm, rich, natural.
A bit off thread, but any Steely Dan fan should get Fagen’s box set Cheap X-mas. It’s a must-have.  Also when is Becker’s “11 Tracks of Whack” gonna get on vinyl? 
Carly Simons Greatest Hits,  Aaron Nevile Bring it on Home, Linda Ronstadt Whats New, Harry James The King James edition Sheffield Labs
Get Van Morrison’s “ The Prophet Speaks”. Sound is amazing and performance is awesome!