High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Effect

I'm looking for some advice please.
Has anyone used/is using a High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Power Conditioner?
What are your observations?
I'm looking at possibly getting one.

Have a number of extras already:
- Akiko Triple AC Power Enhancer
- Akiko Audio Fuse Box Tuning Chip
- iFi AC iPurifier
- Russ Andrews 'The Silencer'
- Mad Scientist Nitro power cables
- Signal Ground Solutions Grounding Box
- Bybee iQSE

I'm not looking for comments from those who have not heard this in a system.

jerrybj
@lowrider57 Power to sources are unfiltered, direct from the wall. I do use DIY powercords using cryo’ed Acrolink 7N 4030II cables and Oyaide P-004 terminations for both transport and dac.  MIT interconnects and speaker cables.
@keithtexas
I really believe the 0.5 will have more impact on the source receptacle. Use an adapter if you don’t have room, that’s what I’m doing.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H47R36P/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_8z3sDbHQTM3SS

I have one on amp side, 2 on source.

Thanks lowrider. Considering getting a second unit after a little more break-in.
B-stock pricing is pretty sweet :D
I just spent the last hour with the adaptor back in place sharing two MC-0.5s with my integrated's outlet. All it took was about halfway into the second track and the odd effects I heard before were tamed down. By the third track, it was wonderfully balanced and I was getting what @lowrider57 was describing as that 3-D effect.

If I need to wait another 200 hours for it to get better, than it will be icing on the cake as it's great right now. Vocals and acoustic guitars are eerily present in the room. Mixing and recorded effects are behind them as there are now distinct planes of music before me.

I like it so much now that I may get just one more to add to the other one that feeds my SACD and ancillary equipment. I've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

On an aside, after getting the first set of MC-0.5s, I also got a XLR to RCA adaptor so I could attach my Gutwire Grounding wire to the unused XLR input so I could ground my Kinki EX-M1 integrated at the circuit board. That was another step up, specifically in overall clarity. Kind of like popping your ears, though not as drastic, but still noticeable.

All the best,
Nonoise
@nonoise 
Great to hear you gave the 0.5 another chance and that it's starting to perform.

Do you use more than one 
Gutwire and have you ever tried one of the grounding blocks on the market?