High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Effect

I'm looking for some advice please.
Has anyone used/is using a High Fidelity Cables MC-0.5 Power Conditioner?
What are your observations?
I'm looking at possibly getting one.

Have a number of extras already:
- Akiko Triple AC Power Enhancer
- Akiko Audio Fuse Box Tuning Chip
- iFi AC iPurifier
- Russ Andrews 'The Silencer'
- Mad Scientist Nitro power cables
- Signal Ground Solutions Grounding Box
- Bybee iQSE

I'm not looking for comments from those who have not heard this in a system.

jerrybj
audioman58
I purchased my MC O.5s over time, every time i add a couple the sound just got better. The Helix design was not on the market  yet. The Pro works well with the MC O.5s making the sound even better. As Rick will tell you the more magnets the better the sound .
enjoy Pete 

I also have some Bybee iQSEs (2 inside my Cary CD303/300 + 2 below my Cary 300SEI) and two QSEs on my fuse box. The MC 0.5 was a worthwhile tweak that removed another layer of noise (without making the sound more analytical), even though I have an Audience power condition, albeit an old prototype model. My MC 0.5 is plugged into a Furutech NCF duplex outlet which is also effective in removing noise.
An acquaintance has 6 MC 0.5s and brought 4 over to hear what further improvement they would make. While the improvement with all 6 was major in his system (which is much higher-end than mine) the effect was relatively minor on mine. Currently, the main bottleneck in my system is the old power conditioner which limits the performance of everything else.

So in summary, the optimum number of MC 0.5s is going to vary from system to system. Fortunately, HFC along with most dealers offer a trial period so you can determine how many are optimal for you. Another tweak I can highly recommend is the Furutech destat iii and/or the IsoTek Full System Enhancer CD to maintain optimum performance.
My 1 x MC-0.5 is due to arrive this afternoon.
A major delay on shipping from the USA.
It was my carrier's mistake.
High Fidelity Cables were very supportive through this.

Have jealously read the positive comments on their effect in your systems.
I've added my 3rd module and this is where experimentation needs to happen. I placed it in my power conditioner and let it run-in for a few days. Soundstage opened up, more inner detail, but did not increase the holography or the sense of realism. The effect was more like that of a traditional PC. 
I moved it to my source line wall receptacle which now has two modules via a T-adapter.
Sound was overly detailed at first, but I now realise that there is a run-in period. There are immediate benefits such as 3D imaging, but the smooth, organic sonics are slowly presenting over time.

Rick said to experiment. Also said the MC-05 doesn't perform as well when plugged into a power conditioner with a large torroid like mine. 
But, it's exciting to hear the results tonight.

@jerrybj 
I hope you bought the discounted 0.5 since you may want to add a second module.