Tidal

I am new to the computer streaming concept. I am interested in anyone who has experience with Tidal. Please educate me as to what equipment I need from my PC to my Preamp. Thanks, Steve
salevick
Anyone use a blue sound node 2 or Aires mini? I'm setting up a system in the living room. I have spica angelus speakers a mc2205 or an Accuphase P300. I need a streamer or dac and computer which is what I have in my smaller bedroom for critical listening.
thanks in advance.
brian
Post removed 
If you're not seeking the ultimate in sound quality, I would suggest an Audioengine B1 Bluetooth receiver.  Very simple set-up and the sound quality is pretty good for the money, in my opinion.  To make it even sweeter, mine was purchased under $200. 

Since Tidal launched its Master Quality Audio technology, its business has flourished in recent years. The demand for flawless audio quality is constantly increasing. Here, Tidal comes with MQA music. MQA provides a more natural, believable, engaging and immersive listening experience for our members.

I previously wanted to download songs with MQA original quality from Tidal without a subscription and one helped me a lot with Tidal Converter. it's mostly downloading Tidal master quality songs as local files in a common format for transfer to any device for offline playback anytime, anywhere.