Amp recommendation for Vandersteen Treo CT

Hi,
   I have a pair of Vandersteen Treo CT speakers and looking for amp that goes with it. My budget is around 3k. I used to power them with Luxman L-509X and it was really good. I really do not want to spend 9k for another AMP and wanted to try a less expensive one. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Ravi
karurravi
Ayre is often paired with Vandersteen.  I have a V5xe with my Signature 3as, and it is a fantastic match.  Now that that model is discontinued, you can probably find it in your price range.

JohnnyR has been pairing Belles with Vandies lately, to much acclaim....but I haven't heard the combination yet.
For years, commsysman out in the stereophile forums has been a huge advocate for Vandersteen and Musical Fidelity.  He has the Treo's, not the Treo CTs, but has them paired with a Musical Fidelity M6 PRX with an ARC LS26 Preamp and has raved about it.  

Musical Fidelity has reintroduced that power amp and it is as spectacular as ever and is available as the M6s.  At 230w of power, it can handle those speakers well and new is $2699.  

https://verdantaudio.com/collections/musical-fidelity/products/musical-fidelity-m6s-prx

What preamp do you have?  
Thanks for the response. I'm looking for Integrated Amp since this is for my living room.
My apologies for no looking at the Simaudio unit first.  I just assumed .  Silly of me.  The Musical Fidelity M6si is spot on what you are looking for then.  Price is exactly $2999, 220w and circuitry that should sound really good with your Treo CTs.

https://verdantaudio.com/collections/musical-fidelity/products/musical-fidelity-m6si-integrated-amplifier

Although a hair above your budge, you might want to look at the Rogue Pharoah as well.  Awesome integrated and if you find one used would be below budget.  It is a class D and the tube input stage is there just to tame the brightness a touch.  I have the Hydra, which is the 100w power amp.  It would also be a good fit, especially if you were to roll in a pair of NOS Cifte tubes.