Upgrade from Sumiko Blue Point #2

On the market for a cartridge. Considering Audio Technica.A little confused on the product line up difference between at33 and oc9 series. Anyone have experience with the new oc9x series vs oc9 iii. I would imagine e few in the new series would be an improvement but not all based on the fact price points they cover widely. Looking to upgrade the blue point no2 on my Pro Ject RPM5. Looking for a bit more inner detail, bigger soundstage and overall sq, don’t want to give up warmth. Rest of system is Pro Ject phono ds, Levinson 380s, Levinson 334 and the late 90s kef ref model threes. I noticed the original retail of the oc9 iii was over 1k at one point and seems to spec better in channel balance and separation. The at33 series seams to occupy similar price points are the voiced different? Thanks for any input. Upgrading my phono stage to Pro Ject RS also considering Ortofon Quintet bronze or Black.
yankee6000
Figured I would try to keep it under 800 but if one of these cartridges in the 400-600 range will be a big improvement on my blue point no2 than thats ok as well. Now I am enjoying the sound with the Sumiko just figured it ain't going to last forever and it would be nice to try something different but at the same time a bit of an upgrade. I am not specifically looking for a warm sounding cartridge just don't want anything with less compared to the bp no2. Thanks for the feedback everyone.
Evey since I purchased the turntable in March I have been listening to records 15+ hours a week. So having more than one cartridge on hand with the ability to change it up back abd forth every few months just to keep the sound fresh would nice.
I run an Audio Technica VM750SH as a back up and it is both detailed and warm with good soundstaging. $400.
You were headed in the right direction yankee 6000. The Ortofon Quintet Black S is as much cartridge for the money as you will ever see. The other cartridge to consider in this price range is the Clearaudio Concept MC. The Ortofon is more neutral. The Clearaudio is brighter and perhaps more dynamic. Both are excellent trackers. They are both manufactured to a higher level of quality and sophistication than any of the Japanese cartridges in their price range. Look at the construction of the cantilever and the way the diamond is attached to it as well as the size of the diamond.