Bluesound Node 2i , Azur 851n or ...

I’m building a streaming system to compliment my Ascend Sierra 2 speakers and Odyssey Kismet in Khartago amplifier. 

Bluesound Node 2i ? Used Cambridge Azur 851n ? Used Sony Hap-z1es ? Others?

I would like to control the system using an iPhone or iPad and don’t want to use a computer. 

I’m looking most especially for ultimate SQ (MQA? DSD? Etc.) via Tidal, Deezer and Apple Music and/or hard drive (but not having to use a separate computer). 

I think that I may eventually add an external dac such as PS Audio Stellar Gain Cell DAC etc. 

I will also probably eventually add a tube preamp such as Odyssey Candela etc. and probably also (rather soon) add a subwoofer by Rythmik etc. 

Would a connection via AirPlay 2 and Ethernet be my best option and if so, is there a easy way to use a second router and / or modem so that I don’t have to run a twenty foot run of Ethernet chord? 

Finally, I have listed similar posts in the past but still don’t know exactly which way to go regarding this , so , please no roasting me! Ha 

thanks!!! 
bacchus1234
If you are going to use AirPlay, or BT, why would you need Ethernet?
The streaming services that you listed aren’t the highest quality sound.  For that check out Tidal or Qobuz.
  The Bluesound Node 2i should meet all your needs.
I suspect the 851N sounds better than the Bluesound. I have a Vault 2 running it through the DAC in my 851C and it sounds better than the DAC in the Bluesound. It’s night and day. I bought the Vault for ripping and I very much enjoy it. The DAC in the Cambridge is fairly good and think it will satisfy most with Tidal HiFi. 
I've owned the Node 2 for 3 years and treated it to really good cables (i.e. power and IC's) and it performs extremely well - so well in fact, that I have stopped looking for ways to improve on it - perhaps I'm not a true audiophile?

I use the Ethernet port because my Wifi setup (i.e. the router) has a problem with 24/196 files

I was so impressed I also bought the Powernode 2 and the Pulse Mini.

Regards - Steve